California Construction Loans
California Construction Loans helps families obtain the best financing available to build their dream home.
Our experience and reputation, along with our California statewide loan volume allow us to develop strong relationships with many of the top lenders. We have positioned our business to pass these benefits from our access through our wholesale channels on to you. Depending on your qualifications, today's current and best available interest rates are based on your good credit.
1. Interest Only For Up To 2 Years. (keeps the payment low)
2. Free Courtesy Rate Float Down When The Home Is Completed.
3. Income To Debt Ratios Up To 50%. (qualify for a higher loan amount)
4. Finished Loan To Value. (no down payment is possible)
5. Qualifying Rate Drop Downs. (multiple ways to lower the rate).
Our Current Most Popular Construction Loan Programs.
1. 80% to 2 Milion Construction to Perm for Ground Up Owner Occupied Residential Homes.
2. 80% to 2 Million Construction to Perm for Residential Remodeling Projects Based On Finished Value.
- 80% to $2,000,000
- 75% to $2,500,000
- 70% to $3,000,000
- 60% to $5,000,000
3. 30 Year Fixed Construction Loans with a debt-to-income ratio up to 50%.
4. Pre-Start Construction Loan Projects For Homes Currently Under Construction.
5. Most Construction Loans are based on Loan To Finished Value.
CA Construction Loans is a subsidiary of Nationwide Construction Loans, Inc. We currently have the best loan to values and lowest interest rates in the industry.
NCL is the ultimate source to obtain a home building loan to build a new home in the USA. No matter what city you live and reside in the USA you can obtain the best financing from the best banks nationwide. Call Today (866) 211-3344 , 619-855-6091
If you either own land or have a balance on your land we can offer various types of construction loans to build your dream home from our sources throughout the United States. We offer construction only loans, owner builder loans and construction to perm loans (one time close).
If you are planning on doing a major remodel (adding Square footage or a complete tear down) to your existing home and would like a construction to perm one time close loan based on finished value give us call, we can help.
If you are looking to buy a lot and or acreage to build your dream home we can offer you a temporary land loan until you are ready to build. If you would like to combine the land purchase with the construction loan you will need to provide approved house plans and a cost breakdown.
California Construction Loans is affiliated with Nationwide Construction Loans, Inc. in order to bring hundreds of lenders together to provide you all the many construction loan sources from across the USA. At California and Nationwide Construction loans we also provide construction consulting services for your project.